Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kyogre Cheats For Emerald Vba GREAT! I Messed Up My Pokemon Emerald Game! Help?

GREAT! I messed up my Pokemon emerald game! Help? - kyogre cheats for emerald vba

Ok well, I have the Pokemon Emerald ROM have for my team and I'm glad I have a new game as usual. Then I started to apply some tricks to gameshark for Lugia and Ho-oh and get some teleport cheat codes, and I used to walk through walls cheat codes and a master ball. Later, I started losing my game, I went to Heaven column before it goes to the underground cavern and Kyogre, so I took before and was able to fight Groudon Kyogre Rayquaza. Rayquaza, because I can not fly em stop and go "from the fight. And above all that. I have a code to teleport to go to the top of the column, then Rayquaza flew sky ...

So the thing is, if I Sootopolis City, Groudon and Kyogre Rayquaza was being beaten, arrested and then came to the team leader Aqua could awaken Kyogre! My game is a mess, because I should have things done later. So everything is in order and chaos! I can not find a way to stop Kyogre and Groudon to stop the fighting in Sootopolis City ... Any ideas? I do not want to reset my game!Help please!

1 comment:

  1. So the only thing U can do is reset. Whoever the next time cheat teleport. thats where u confused.

    ReplyDelete