Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Signs Of Mono More Condition_symptoms My Boyfrien Has Mono And I Kissed Him But Show No Signs Of Mono Yet. Is It Possible Not To Catch It?

My boyfrien has mono and i kissed him but show no signs of mono yet. is it possible not to catch it? - signs of mono more condition_symptoms

A few days ago I visited my friend's house and we kiss here and there. learned he had a severe case of mono, but no signs of having mono. He also took a straw and share their food. The one days later and still no sign. do not give, even though I was exposed to too much?

1 comment:

  1. In general, occur early symptoms and signs of mono, about 10 days after the exposure of children and from 30 to 50 days after exposure in adults. These symptoms include lack of energy, headache, tiredness, loss of appetite and chills.

    After three to five days of any combination of severe symptoms may be present, including:



    severe sore throat

    Fever

    swollen glands in the neck, armpits and groin

    Nausea

    Vomiting

    Stomach ache

    ReplyDelete