Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Monogrammed Leather Luggage Tags I Recently Found Out The Louis Vuitton Monogrammed Purses Aren't Real Leather...read More?

I recently found out the Louis Vuitton monogrammed purses aren't real leather...read more? - monogrammed leather luggage tags

Now I fight because it is not that I want, and the original price is $ 775, but someone is selling a used one on eBay for $ 400. It's a litte bear, and it seems to be true, but there is no refund. Should I or should I help you, crazy and buy it really true?

Please answer the question. Do not tell me not to buy, or handbag.

2 comments:

  1. Some LV bags are all leather. They speak of the Monogram Canvas Bags ... Leather. Personally, I would like to buy used, if the condition is very good. If you are familiar with the product, you must verify their authenticity before you buy. Go to mypoupette.com $ 10.00 and can authenticate you. Usually buy my LV bags directly into the LV store, but I bought 2 slightly used e-bay. One of them was paid a $ 1,500 scholarship for $ 800 ... and the condition looks like new. I also have two LV bags selling on e-bay (only real!). Many bags on E-Bay are real ... But do not result from the restrictions on the wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. get cheaper, perhaps as a melon or something like theyre about 500

    ReplyDelete