Sunday, February 14, 2010

How To Stop Yahoo Voice Messages How Do You Stop Receiving Voice Mail From Yahoo Messenger 0.9?

How do you stop receiving Voice mail from Yahoo Messenger 0.9? - how to stop yahoo voice messages

Ok. I have a Messenger and Yahoo have recently decided to call my voice mail function, go to my account. So if someone calls and no answer, leave a message I hear in my e-mail. He was furious, so I tried to rotate. I've tried everything! I even contacted Yahoo, but they say to turn the case back to the customer to check again! I have my messenger, and tried to change the e-mail to "none", but it has a button for that! Then I clicked on "Help" and was not there! I need help from someone who knows the answer!
PS Do not answer if you do not know.
Thank you 4 all the help!
PSS first answer correctly gets best answer10 points!

1 comment:

  1. ๑۩๑ṃïα๑۩...February 16, 2010 at 5:15 PM

    Having no answer, because there are none.
    You can not change, again by a fault in the system.
    All we can do is lock the temporary e-mail if there are too boring.
    Or people who do not want to block, to receive messages.

    ReplyDelete