Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Letters To The Court For Community Service How Do I Document My Community Service Hours For Court?

How do I document my community service hours for court? - letters to the court for community service

I appeal to the court and ask, but when they closed at this time, I thought I would try an idea to come here.

I was in a car accident recently, and the judge ordered me to 20 hours of voluntary work to be done, I did last weekend. How is this document? Someone advised me to take those responsible for the volunteer, or write a letter, but that seems too much to ask someone. There is only one kind, so that I can use?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you say, make your own way ....... ___________________ I confirm that your name was here in the context of voluntary community service in March? 2008 from 1pm - 4pm.Signed______________________________ ... in a form like this with you and take you wherever you go sign for you. You ask them to put their titles and the number to. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the organization must keep a register of volunteer hours, a letter request is generally not an imposition. You can write too, but he must sign the document. better if the copy of your letter on the paper with a copying machine head. (Reputation, as you know, what are the margins's)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make a standard form and sign makers. It is not necessary for the various forms, but all can register and certify that you have attended, date and time of processing, etc. ..

    ReplyDelete