Friday, February 5, 2010

Panic Attacks After My Period Panic Attacks And Missed Period?

Panic attacks and missed period? - panic attacks after my period

I had panic attacks, the whole month, and my parents just told me to get a divorce, I have safe sex if they have sex and my boyfriend Witha pulll condom on when he feels like HES is finished and I see always condoms filled with sperm. The condom has never broken or leaking. However, it was my period is on 19 and are now in the 21st and concerns. I have stressed during the month of expiration, in the fear of pregnancy and the creation of a new school Janvier to 5 hours drive from my hometown and I have depressed by the divorce my parents. Is this normal? Why my last period?

2 comments:

  1. They have stressed - I suggest you begin yoga or spa treatments, to relieve them of this. Sleep as much as possible and talk with friends.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are obviously focusing on divorce and stress can mess your cycle, so yeah \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

    ReplyDelete