Saturday, February 20, 2010

Why Is Eddie Bauer Auto Booster 22888 Not Available Need Help With '98 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer?

Need help with '98 ford explorer eddie bauer? - why is eddie bauer auto booster 22888 not available

My stereo display does not light come you do not know at what time or in their season. Even if my antenna is not up or down, just a noise as if it was. Recently, the rear subwoofer stopped working only, all others are okay. Is this all together? Why and how can I fix this. if you can help me in detail I would appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. I am assuming that your system is adjusted after-sales, in this case it would be bad connections. Every bad welds or beads, check the back of the radio and amplifier. If your system is a factory, then check the fuses. This information should be in the operating manual of your mobile phone.

    ReplyDelete